Saturday, November 1, 2008

Journey Birth Services is adding retail!

I am excited to announce that I have added a retail section to my services. Everything I sell is available either at my office in Glen Mills or online. If you are a current or previous customer of Journey Birth Services, you receive a 10% discount on anything you buy - email me for the discount code. Also, 5% of profits from the retail store will go directly to the Rising Moon Birth Fund. Rising Moon Birth Fund seeks to make homebirth a viable option for families with financial obstacles through fundraising, outreach, and education. Clients of any midwives in the Philadelphia and surrounding areas may apply to the Rising Moon Birth Fund. So, feel free to shop! I'm adding new products all the time. If you're looking for something I don't carry, feel free to email me and let me know - maybe I can carry it!

No comments: